Retention is one of the leading costs facing the transportation industry, and the average cost to recruit, hire and train a new driver is estimated to be as much as $12K-$15K. The average truck load carrier turn-over rate is about 80%
What is RetentionOpps?
RetentionOpps is a program that through constant communication with your driving force, gives your drivers an outlet to voice their opinions in a secure, easy and inviting way.
Why Choose RetentionOpps?
- Developed in conjunction with UCLA and Stanford Behavioral Analysis Departments
- Strategically scheduled and incentivized “anonymous” surveys
- Retains top talent by lowering turnover rates by 25%
- Executive reports outline top retention issues
- Strategies for retention are executed via our live coaching and mobile apps